How to Research Global Company Data
We have a wide range of information available to you connected to the Research of Global Company data focusing on areas such as:
- Company Financials: Examine up to ten years worth of Financial Data. For example, analyse the share price growth of Toyota Motor over the last decade. Research over 60,000 Public International quoted Companies.
Access: Thomson One Banker
- Target Sector Listings: Track a comapny’s performance against their key competitors. Research the top 230,000 international public/private companies across 200 countries.
- Investment Analysis: Gain an insider’s view from leading International Investment banks. For eaxmple, discover how Credit Suisse, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley rate China’s leading Petroleum provider. View analysis reports for over 60,000 companies.
Access: Thomson Research
- Market Analysis: Develop an understanding of International Markets.
Monitor global companies in the daily news and view data feeds from the world’s stock exchanges. Create a graph or chart based display of, for example, Exon Mobil’s revenue growth.
- Company/Industry News: Monitor company or industry developments from leading global news sources. Up to twenty years of daily updated news is available. For example examinehow the World’s press reacted to the latest Samsung Electronics trading figures statement.