VPN – accessing e-resources
VPN (Virtual Private Network) grows in popularity as more and more people access library e-resources using their own PC, off-campus or using wireless.
How do I access e-resources using VPN?
added to direct users to relevent resources.
The VPN software makes your PC into a University of Manchester machine, so that you can uses the simple on-campus access options.
Categories (category cloud below)
- Converting company IDs for quoted companies
- Advanced Company Screening in Bloomberg Professional
- Comparing Company Share Price Performance
- Extending your Excel worksheet formulas via Python, for Capital IQ
- Company Financial Statements: Comparisons in Different Databases
- Searching for Market Research Content
- Referencing databases (Bloomberg, Datastream etc.)
- Risk Free Rate and Fama French factors
- Risk Free Rate for UK and US
- CUSIP - 6 digit cusip to 9 digit cusip / permno / gvkey
- Risk Free Rates on Datastream
- Industry/sector codes in Datastream
- Total Return on Bloomberg
- Where can I find historical rates for U.S. treasury bills, notes, and bonds?
- Market Return (Datastream)
- Historical FTSE100 Index Constituents on Datastream
- Converting company IDs for quoted companies bizlib247.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/con… https://t.co/cSwoJzNCPl 5 days ago
- Advanced Company Screening in Bloomberg Professional bizlib247.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/adv… https://t.co/oCul6jYVyc 1 month ago
- Comparing Company Share Price Performance bizlib247.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/com… https://t.co/zsBcjaldg9 1 month ago
- Extending your Excel worksheet formulas via Python, for Capital IQ bizlib247.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/ext… https://t.co/hRkIfuJ6kw 1 month ago
- Company Financial Statements: Comparisons in Different Databases bizlib247.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/com… https://t.co/U9l09I8Qnu 2 months ago
Eddie Davies Library - Flickr
Business Research Plus Stats
- 662,938 hits