Read Sage Publishing’s new “Management Ink” blog
John Rylands University Library has a long standing subscription to the full-text collections published by Sage (a leading independent publisher of journals, books, and electronic media for academic, educational, and professional markets).
The Management and Organization studies collections include flag-ship peer review publications such as Organization Studies, Human Relations, Journal of Management and Marketing Theory.
Sage’s new Management Ink blog puts the spotlight on all the research published in these journals. You can get an inside view of the latest research in management and business, and also read engaging new posts about events in the field (as well as podcasts and award-winning articles) by signing up today.
Click on the links below to read some of the top rated posts recently published.
- Flexible Leader Theory & Firm Performance
- Peter Northouse discusses Leadership: Theory and Practice, Fifth Edition
- Marketing Journal Rankings
- A New Hope for Rank and Yank
- The Paradox of Meritocracy in Organizations
- Reactions to Organizational Change
- Being Tough or Being Nice?
- Why Does Academic Research Matter?
- Impacts of Economic Crisis on Tourism
- Diversity Change in Organizations
To sign up for email updates from the blog, visit the Management Ink blog, and click on the subscription option from the right hand side: